At Our Whole Village, we plan meaningful vacations for families who want to create lifelong memories and show their kids the world in a more conscious and intentional manner.
We help families take meaningful vacations so that they can escape everyday life, show their kids the world and make lifelong memories - with care, confidence and peace of mind.
Your (free) guide to the top travel destinations for families with babies, teens and everyone in between.
1. The two most valuable sports franchises in the world are both Spanish: futbol (soccer) clubs Real Madrid and FC Barcelona. They are worth $3.44 billion and $3.2 billion respectively, according to Forbes.
2. When you lose a tooth, it won’t be the tooth fairy reaching under you pillow for it. Rather, it will be collected by Ratoncito Perez, a mouse.
3. The humble but useful mop was invented in Spain by Manuel Jalón Corominas.
4. Spaniards celebrate the New Year by eating one grape for each bell strike of the clock. All twelve must be consumed by the final strike in order to have good luck for the year ahead.
5. Spain produces more olive oil than any other country, including Italy, the US and Greece.
Hello … Hola
Good-bye … Adios
Please … Por favor
Thank you … Gracias
You’re welcome … De nada
Yes … Si
No … No
A glass of red/white wine … Queria una copa de vino tinto/blanco
COPYRIGHT © OUR WHOLE VILLAGE 2021
PLAN A TRIP
FREE TRAVEL GUIDE
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
+1 305 432 2612
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.