At Our Whole Village, we plan meaningful vacations for families who want to create lifelong memories and show their kids the world in a more conscious and intentional manner.
We help families take meaningful vacations so that they can escape everyday life, show their kids the world and make lifelong memories - with care, confidence and peace of mind.
Your (free) guide to the top travel destinations for families with babies, teens and everyone in between.
1. The two most valuable sports franchises in the world are both Spanish: futbol (soccer) clubs Real Madrid and FC Barcelona. They are worth $3.44 billion and $3.2 billion respectively, according to Forbes.
2. When you lose a tooth, it won’t be the tooth fairy reaching under you pillow for it. Rather, it will be collected by Ratoncito Perez, a mouse.
3. The humble but useful mop was invented in Spain by Manuel Jalón Corominas.
4. Spaniards celebrate the New Year by eating one grape for each bell strike of the clock. All twelve must be consumed by the final strike in order to have good luck for the year ahead.
5. Spain produces more olive oil than any other country, including Italy, the US and Greece.
Hello … Hola
Good-bye … Adios
Please … Por favor
Thank you … Gracias
You’re welcome … De nada
Yes … Si
No … No
A glass of red/white wine … Queria una copa de vino tinto/blanco